In Home Lifestyle Session

"There is a time for everything,
    and a season for every activity under the heavens."
~Ecclesiastes 3:1

Often part of the "story of our life" is best documented in our home...the place where our hearts dwell...where all the happy and messy collide...

The details and love we put into our home...the little nooks and crannies...the moments spent reading together and playing games...the first place we brought our newborns, fresh from the hospital...

These all make up components of our "STORY"...

In a regular family session, the focus is on the characters and their relationships...

At home, in a lifestyle session, we introduce the SETTING and DETAILS into our narrative...

I take a more relaxed approach to newborns...we focus in on his/her environment and the little details that make up their new "home"...but, we catch them in their element as well...bonding with the ones that love them most...

In Home Lifestyle Session:  $350 This session runs between 1-2 hours...because I come to your home, I want to be sure to capture the essence of your hearts...I also know that children and newborns, especially can experience crankies and it may take a bit longer than a regular session to get them comfortable sharing their environment.  My goal is to capture those special moments between parents and baby...between siblings...parent/child. These sessions are baby-led with newborns...I'm there to photograph your growing family, along with a little showcase of your wee one if applicable! ...So that you have those memories to cherish.















Post a Comment

How Can I Reach You?

The best way to reach me is to email me at ctphotomemories@gmail.com I can't wait to hear from you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP